Denied Billbob Ban Appeal(Escalation)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steam Username: General Billbob

Length of Ban: 1 Week

Staff Member that Banned You: rachelxyori

Ban Reason: Discrimination( N word), Trolling, Harrassment, Civil Unrest

Why You Should Be Unbanned: To start off I would like to say that I was not aware before my ban that "civil unrest" videos from the 29th of July would stack with the rules I allegedly broke yesterday. I didn't even know the incidents were formally documented or that I was warned.I played those videos, was told to stop, which I did. Apparently I trolled,which the person who took care of my ban appeal did not give any evidence of. I have no idea what this could refer to, and like a logical individual I am not going to bring up information that could of possibly been misunderstood. If I made a response like that it would be called incrimination and confirmation bias. When it comes to harassment I apparently made an individual feel uncomfortable and asked them for personal information. In my humble opinion I cannot recall these supposed events without evidence, I am not going to defend myself from unspecific events, and I feel like I am being disrespected by being falsely accused of doing such things. When it comes to discrimination from what I can recall I turned on my mic and said a bunch of random things, none of which I really remember with how fast I was banned. If I offended anyone I am sorry and I will take full responsibility for what I said, but in no way was what I said ever meant to discriminate against anyone.

Hi General Billbob, since you've requested your ban appeal be escalated, I'll be handling this one.

As Rachelxyori mentioned in her response to your previous appeal, you were banned for the following reasons:
Civil Unrest videos: 2625122, 2625132, 2625124, 2625143
Trolling: Mic Spam
Harassment: Asking others for personal information, making other players feel uncomfortable
Discrimination: Racial slurs over voice chat

In regards to your claim that you didn't know that you'd been warned, I'd like to point toward the following chat log:
Code:
[01:07:59] Rachelxyori to General Billbob: rasism is not supported or allowed if you continue u will be removed
[01:08:07] Lobby | General Billbob: racism*
[01:08:22] Lobby | General Billbob: what did i say i was testing my mic

Furthermore, as you claim you have no evidence to support your version of the events, we are inclined to believe the moderator's version, by default.

We appreciate your taking responsibility and apologizing regardless, however, your ban only has 3 days remaining and we see no particularly motivating reason to reduce it at this time.

You will unbanned at roughly 1:12AM on August 14th, Eastern Time. We hope to see you back then.

/denied
/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back