Accepted Appeal for user_She Told Me Take Off Your Jacket

Status
Not open for further replies.
User name : She Told Me Take Off Your Jacket

Length of Ban : 1 Week

Staff member behind banning: Unknown/ Forgotten user name.

Ban Reason : Ear Rape, Gore, Tease (?) .

Explanation: Hello ! I was banned a couple of days ago by a team member I had forgotten their name. I was in one of the Exclusive Cabins watching a Vietnam War era home diary that featured some girls dancing at the military base, which got myself in trouble for "Tease" . Am sorry.

I have other flags on my name including Ear Rape and Gore from videos I intend to watch by me self in the Mecha theater . These videos are from Horror film compilation and Meme compilation vids. I just read that those videos are better for the privacy theaters . Just want to clarify that I never intend to play my personal interest videos in any pre-occupied public theater that may disturb someones.

Plz I ask here to lift or shorten my ban, I love going to the Mecha theater to watch videos . I love the way it make me feel to watch videos in Yuki Mecha theater with the robot. I feel crazy and anxiety at night because I can't sleep and I usually go to Yuki server to relax and watch... I do not like other GMOD theater server because of their atmospher and the mods dont do anything. Plz help me

I was the moderator who banned you. :^)

About the Tease video, since i'm always ahead in the video i can see what you didn't saw.
the girls were dancing but also at one point in the video, there was one girl "Twerking/Shaking her butt", which is counted as tease.

About the Gore videos, if you intend of watching them by yourself then we'd appreciate it if you watch them in a Private Theater.

And I don't think I have to say anything about the Ear Rape videos.

Now to your ban, since there are only 3 days left of your ban I'm going to appeal your ban.

Hope to see you soon, and have a nice day.

/appealed
/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back