Reduced Loadedsnail's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

loadedsnail

Donator
Loadedsnail

Ban Length:1 Week

Staff Member that Banned you: I Don't Know Who

Ban Reason: I Tried To A Version Of Dio's Death With Sono Chi No Sadame With FlashBack But It Turns Out It Falls Under The Gore Category And Then i Tried To Show A Video From Youtuber Hartvigen About Rape Hentai I Thought It Would Be Censored Enough To Be Allowed

Why You Should Be Unbanned: Because I'm A Fucking Idiot For Not Checking The Videos Before Requesting And I Should've Read The Rules More Closely At The Very Least Could You Shorten It To Until Monday Or Tuesday

Hi, I'm the mod who banned you so I'll be handling your appeal.

You had several warnings over a period of about 3-4 days and I would've hoped that after being warned the first time you would have read the rules to get a better understanding of what's allowed and not allowed on this server. The fact you kept breaking rules shows you did not read the rules or at the very least consult with a moderator to check if something you were about to watch was ok.

However, since this is your first ban, I'm willing to shorten the ban. Please read and understand the rules to avoid further warnings/bans.

See you on 03/05/2019
/reduced
/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back