Sticky YukiTheater Feature Ideas

-Moar playermodels and popcorn. I honestly really like this place.

-I personally, woulld like Maid Dragon skins but its really up to the admins, I also think a few more aracade games would be nice, I do play them once in a while.

-More secret areas? Like mazes, game areas, etc.

-Carnival games? not sure how they could be implemented but this could also be an area outside.

In regards to duels and mini-game ideas, making cages/confined areas isn't really a good idea and isn't actually necessary. If it's a duel of sorts, I can just make it so that the player can only take damage from the other member(s) of the duel. And as for mini-games, they would require consent between two parties, for example: Dan wants to hug you! Accept?. However, if this wasn't a requirement, players could just spam the command and hug anyone, which would ultimately be annoying. This example is just an FYI for those who may not see this as the obvious, in regards to possible ideas conflicting with the user-experience.
A block requests button could fix spam

I honestly don't see the issue. It's just the tipping of a hat. It can also be used in response to someone saying hi. Like when someone uses the /wave emote. I just honestly can't see the issue here.
mainly it's a huge thing on Swamp and we're not Swamp

Feature Suggestions
- Being able to see your position on the leader board level/playtime.
- Being able to have a drink at the vip/private theater bar that gives your character swirly eyes temporary.
- The door by the mecha theater leads to a walkway to see the mech better.
- A battle arena to go with Zep's idea of a duel system.
Example
PapayaIsland-0_3127148.jpg

I've noticed for awhile that having several hundreds of videos in your request history causes frame drops while the request menu is open. In my case it causes the game to freeze up when I open it. Dropping my frame rate to about 5fps in the process (1fps when I had even more videos). While this might not be the case for most users I still think some improvement to how your history is displayed would be nice. Maybe some kind of paged system so they aren't all loaded at once.
I understand there's a Clear button to circumvent this problem but this of course would remove the video history that I assume most people would like to hang on to.

Ok so heres a few idea's i had in my mind for awhile and i think it would be pretty good for the server in general.

So the first one i think would be cool is for when you buy vip give vip+ a yellow glowstick so anything above vip can have one aswell. This gives players who haven't donated a chance to mess around with the glowsticks and see if they want to donate to get 2 more glowsticks etc etc.

Second me and sophie talked about is saving names of private rooms like for example when u rent a private ur last name u changed for your private will auto apply people including myself hate changeing theater names 24/7 so this feature will be very helpful.

Last edited:
Wanted to add one more thing me and pants talked about recently i know you can avoid this by going in a theater and using hide players but they are just very transparent. A Amazing idea we had was to have it where you can block players meaning you can't hear or see them at all. This will also prevent people from harassing you with game mechanics in a theater and outside.

@Pudding Addict The reason we don't allow that is because of players being able to run around and post un ending videos and the only way u can skip it is by vote skipping it or a admin force skipping it.

-A command menu to do acts and other chat commands.
-More player model options (like the camo and face pants with snake player model)

I've noticed for awhile that having several hundreds of videos in your request history causes frame drops while the request menu is open.
Yes, so, I'm not sure there's a good way we could do that unless we created our own panel list handler that was sort of like RecyclerView on Android. Essentially with RecyclerView, there's a finite number of panels actually in the list, they just do some clever handling of them to make it seem like there are more, while updating the ones that are really there and shown, in-place.

So maybe we could do something like that, but I don't really even know how we would start with a Panel like that.

a yellow glowstick so anything above vip can have one aswell.
We can do that.

saving names of private rooms
I have an idea for how we could do that.

how about livestreams to be played in public theatres?
We don't allow it because it's difficult to Moderate, like others have said.

Streams are supposed to be logged, that's a bug.

A command menu to do acts and other chat commands.
Like GMCL's C Menu?

More player model options (like the camo and face pants with snake player model)
You're talking about Bodygroup/Skin customization. We have an idea for bringing that functionality to Yuki in the future, but we'll see how it pans out. Essentially it would require a drastic overhaul of the Inventory system in either case, due to how Yuki's current system works.

Back