Accepted Spamsnare's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spamsnare

Donator
Steam Username
Spamsnare

Current Age

Timezone (Use this website if you don't know)
Eastern Time Zone

Time Ranges typically on our Servers in a Day (Eastern Time)
Weekdays: 6:30pm to 1am
Weekends: 11am to 3am

Position Applying For (Moderator, Programmer, Modeler, Mapper, Graphics Artist, or Video Editor/Marketeer)

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota? (Moderators only)
I fully understand and agree to maintain activity quota.

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position
None

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on our Servers (you can give a rough estimate if you don't know)
Roughly 12/15/18
Playtime: 106 hours out of my 185 hours on Garry's Mod has went into the server.

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community
I wish to make the server like people's second home just like how it feels to me. I want to welcome everyone with a smile just like how I was greeted the first time I joined and continue to spread the love for the server itself and the people there. There is a need to keep the server a nice, clean place for others to enjoy as well so, I wish to become a member of the staff team and focus on a huge part of our goal by keeping this amazing server striving and to let people have the opportunity to see the greatest parts of the server that united us all and led us to being active almost everyday.

Extra Information or Comments
Thank you for taking the time to read this as well as being part of the community. It would not be the same without you. You're Awesome <3.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back