Denied Jimtheknight 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimtheKnight

Donator
Steam Username
Jimtheknight

Current Age

Timezone (Use this website if you don't know)
Central Time Zone

Time Ranges typically on our Servers in a Day (Eastern Time)
12am-8am or other random times

Position Applying For (Moderator, Programmer, Modeler, Mapper, Graphics Artist, or Video Editor/Marketeer)

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota? (Moderators only)
Understand and Agreed

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position
1 year mod experience on Yuki also was a senior mod for 3-4 months, 3 months as mod on mystic theater.

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on our Servers (you can give a rough estimate if you don't know)
Playtime (HH:MM:SS): 1320:53:34
Joined 2-3 years ago

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community
I would improve yukitheater by continuing to provide fun activities for the guest as well as doing all my mod duties correctly and in a organized manner to make yuki as much of a no troll zone as possible. I have made many friendships through my time in yuki and appreciate everything I have gained from joining the server. I will use my knowledge to help the other mods and make it so we have a great experience and try to make it as little stressful as possible.

Extra Information or Comments
I appreciate you taking your time to review my application and I hope I can rejoin the team and try my best to make yuki a better place for all members.

Hello there!

The staff has reviewed your application and voted to Deny it.
Reasons cited by staff members: Left with impression of poor moderation work while at SGS, disparaging other moderators while not part of staff, sharing staff-confidential information, and concerns over legitimately wanting to moderate at SGS.

Should you wish to apply again in the future, we ask you to please review the reasons above and fix them before doing so. Better luck next time!

/denied
/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back