Denied Shylo's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

LawdTemmie

Donator
QwertyPuffz(Shylo)

I am 16 years old

I use Eastern Standard Time

three pm - ten pm on weekdays (I'm getting a job soon so that might change a little bit) and I can be available all day Saturdays but it varies, Sundays are always busy. I'd probably be on during all my free time.

Applying For Moderator

I'm sure I'd be able to fulfill the quota of fifty hours a month, I might even exceed that, but I also might be held back by some things like work, family, and video games :)

I have been a moderator for two dark role play servers and also I had my own server for a while, I also own a private game development company with five people working under me as a hobby (no payment), and I modded for a JJBA discord and I own a discord server as well.

I first joined the server on August of 2015 and I've been a active member since. I have 330 hours and 40 mins on the server of Yuki Theater

I really would like to help with making the server a harassment free and fun environment. I would help anyone with questions and requests, I am also able to stream things from my computer to Yuki.

I have been a victim of harassment on Yuki which sucks and I really don't want anyone else to experience that. I also had been banned for Anti AFK, Gore and Spoilers, I have definitely learned my lesson from that since I have no offences after said offence.

(note I think the gore was an accident because I was watching JJBA in a normal theater and told to go to a private theater afterward or I might have been watching AOT or something) now that I've become a regular I know know whats allowed and what isn't after all the ban was 05/31/16
45283A88EBB316D2DE2F72695821CDC19F78C704
Im not even sure something from that long ago is extremely incriminating; I have matured; I can promise that!

Last edited:
Hello there!

The staff has reviewed your application and voted to Deny it.
Reasons cited by staff members: Moderators aren't familiar, Age, Not recently active.

Should you wish to apply again in the future, we ask you to please review the reasons above and fix them before doing so. Better luck next time!

/denied
/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back