Accepted Ruby UnBan Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruby

Please use the following Template for posting a New Ban Appeal.

Steam Username
Ruby (STEAM_1:1:77108660)

Length of Ban
Permament

Staff Member that Banned You
It was that long ago I don't even remember

Ban Reason
8631701a6ceb598446461b8d444f0249.png

Why You Should Be Unbanned
It has been about 1 year scene i was banned from your server. Around that time I was apart of a really bad crowd that well went around and raided peoples cinema servers. I stopped fucking around with cinema servers about a month after I got banned from yours as due to the reason it got boring.

Ive actually made friends on the cinema gamemode and now I feel absolutely shit for requesting those videos. I know this is pretty much a huge statement of "I wont do it again" but trust me I wont, the amount of effort to do that sort of garbage and get permed straight after, theres not point to it anymore.

I am truly sorry for that I requested and again i feel like a absolute piece of shit of a human for requesting the videos. I know this is a pretty useless attempt due to the nature of the ban but if you have any tiny bit of likeness left into the piece of garbage I am could you please unban me?

Thanks,
Ruby

(EDIT)
I looked up the ban logs and it was from 2 and half years ago.
https://www.yukitheater.org/theater/banlog.php?search=Ginger

Last edited:
Good Evening,

We're like, super sorry we didn't respond after all this time; your appeal kind of got buried while we were talking about it and we just now noticed. We've decided to accept your appeal however, so you'll be unbanned in just a moment.

Please remember to review YukiTheater's Rules before you join!

/appealed
/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back