Fixed Chromium errors

Status
Not open for further replies.

PandaSage

*In theater when video loaded from animetwist*

[ERROR] gamemodes/cinema/gamemode/modules/theater/cl_draw.lua:695: attempt to concatenate a nil value
1. fn - gamemodes/cinema/gamemode/modules/theater/cl_draw.lua:695
2. unknown - addons/ulib/lua/ulib/shared/hook.lua:109

*left theater room and re-entered*

AWESOMIUM: Initialized instance for theater screen

[ERROR] TheaterServiceCLData:66: attempt to index a nil value
1. unknown - TheaterServiceCLData:66

Weird buffer from hell that never ends. It works after I left the room and came back. Also it synced really fast which is nice. But here are some fun errors to look at!

p.s. sometimes leaving and coming back isnt enough and I have to restart gmod/my entire laptop cause the screen stays black

Last edited:
Can you let me know if this still happens? I made some tweaks that should have fixed it.

[ERROR] gamemodes/cinema/gamemode/modules/theater/cl_draw.lua:741: attempt to concatenate a nil value
1. fn - gamemodes/cinema/gamemode/modules/theater/cl_draw.lua:741

[ERROR] gamemodes/cinema/gamemode/modules/theater/cl_draw.lua:741: attempt to concatenate a nil value
1. fn - gamemodes/cinema/gamemode/modules/theater/cl_draw.lua:741

This spams console every 20 seconds or so to the point that all history in console is lost and filled with that error within 2 seconds of entering the theater. The information tab at bottom left is greyed out. However, the video is playing without any problems. Will expand upon further experimentation if needed but the videos ARE playing properly.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After exiting and re-entering the theater I get this error:

However, the bottom left corner now displays information properly, the video works properly, and it does not continue to create errors in console

Last edited:

vgui: Adding child in layout!

This happened today. Using Fmovies. First video loaded alright, but there was some buffering in the beginning. The second video I put up loaded, but was buffering every 3-5 seconds. So I restarted the video and I got these errors. The screen was blank and nothing loaded.

edit: After checking the link in my own browser it seems that the website is having some problems and not loading. Insecure connection. Perhaps this is the reason why I'm having issues with Fmovies today. This issue only lasted a few minutes.

On further experimentation it appears that choosing a different server on their main website gives you a different link (openload, mycloud, streamago). I chose openload in my browser and used that link instead. No more buffering no more errors. It appears the issue is with whatever default server it chose not working properly for whatever reason.

Although openload seems to work more reliably, I am still getting the 66 error with pure black screen. This is happening for openload and streamango links.

In the end, I cant really figure out anyway to make it work or not work. It seems random. Sogo says he can see the video just fine when I cant see it, and sometimes Sogo can't see it when I can.

So after waiting for about 15 minutes the videos started randomly working again. On top of that, I've been notified by multiple other people that they are having similar issues still. Other issues include buffering problems throughout the video, mainly at the start but it can happen at any time.

Last edited:
05/23/18
Masteranime

AWESOMIUM: Destroyed instance for theater screen

[ERROR] TheaterServiceCLData:81: attempt to index a nil value
1. unknown - TheaterServiceCLData:81

[ERROR] TheaterServiceCLData:81: attempt to index a nil value
1. unknown - TheaterServiceCLData:81

Black screen nothing loads

This should be fixed, so let me know if it's still happening. Thanks for the report!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back