Be able to purchase your cabin items back in their original locations after beta is over

ilm9001.com

Donator
So yeah, since after beta loot and cabins are going to be reset (i believe atleast) can we get a option to re-purchase our cabins to have all the items we had in beta? If its takes too much to do it, i understand.

The point of the reset is to put everyone at an equal starting point. Doing this would negate the point of the reset in the first place, in my opinion. Open to hear other opinions, though.

The economy is still under a transitional period. I understand what your suggestion is, by the way, I just don't think it's right that people who weren't able to participate in the beta should be put at any disadvantage. This includes those who played in the beta not having to rebuild Cabins. That puts you at an advantage as you'd be able to spend more time earning Loot and less time building your Cabin, thus the cycle continues and you're ahead of new players strictly because you have more time to earn Loot.

Long story short, it's unfair, in my opinion, to players who are new that you would get any kind of economical advantage outside of the Loot achievements you already get for donating.

That puts you at an advantage as you'd be able to spend more time earning Loot and less time building your Cabin, thus the cycle continues and you're ahead of new players strictly because you have more time to earn Loot.
What about making it actually cost more than it would in the store(s)? This would make it so while others are decorating cabins you are still earning loot to decorate your cabin to the same level

This will likely not happen, for the reasons Sophie stated above. Furthermore, even if we wanted to do it, it would be a massive amount of effort to handle it, when it'll only happen once.

Back