Fixed Windows interfering with items in cabins + Laser emitters / stage lights completely broken

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilm9001.com

Donator
Affected Gamemode/Excursion: Cabins / Ship

Summary of Issue Encountered: The windows / balconys hitbox is too large, meaning i cant place anything close to them. (Im trying to cover up my windows :D)

Expected Result: I would be able to cover up my windows or place stuff next to the angled balcony.

Actual Result: I get a "Colliding with ship" error.

Steps to Reproduce: 1 Go to your cabin. 2 Try to place for example a wall next to the two large windows that are angled (aka not the one on the most left side)

Screenshots/Error(s) in Console (if applicable) of the Issue

More info: This was only broken in the latest update, and since i reset my cabin (after having the windows being covered) i couldnt cover them again. Also theres a issue with the laser emitters and stage lights where you cant place them at all. (Other than on other items)

Attachments

• 20180310171558_1.jpg
    20180310171558_1.jpg
    323.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 20180310171541_1.jpg
    20180310171541_1.jpg
    310.5 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Just a suggestion with it, let me be able to put stuff that collide with the ship. Would be great for more advanced building.

Well, that's definitely not intended. I'll look into it; there may be something in the map causing it.

Right so, due to some limitations of Source Engine, we had to do a workaround, so it'll still report it as colliding, but the "Yellow" kind of colliding, which will let you place things on the windows again. We'll be pushing the update containing that to the Beta Server soon!

Thanks for reporting this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back