Denied Kolonel Korpus Unban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steam Username: Kolonel Korpus

Length of Ban: Permanent

Staff Member that banned you: Hugbeez

Ban Reason: Ear rape + other bans

Why You Should Be Unbanned: I was banned like six months ago for doing a bunch of mingey shit. If I were to be unbanned I would not do mingey shit.

Hello. I will be taking care of this appeal. I apologize for how late the response is. Your ban was discussed within the week of your appeal but we forgot to actually respond to it.

Looking through your video history: Content played and frequency of content breaking rules, you were banned 3 separate times in a matter of 6 months. This makes it fairly obvious you don't care about the rules. Looking at your previous ban appeal, you were advised to wait longer than 3 months before making another appeal due to the likelihood of you being un-banned being very low. You didn't listen to this advice. You seem to have an issue with listening to staff. Looking at the 5 ear rape videos you were last banned for, all 5 of them were removed by staff before they played. This means you were warned each time and decided to continue to queue rule breaking videos.

With you ignoring previous bans, warnings, and advice from staff, I can't see any reason to un-ban you at this time. As stated last time, please wait a minimum of 3 months from now to make another appeal, should you feel the need to do so. Until then...

/denied
/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back