Accepted Reader's Mod App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reader1999

Donator
Steam Username
Reader6299

Current Age

Timezone (Use this website if you don't know)
Eastern Standard Time

Time Ranges typically on our Servers in a Day (Eastern Time)
10am - 1 am

Position Applying For (Moderator, Programmer, Modeler, Mapper, Graphics Artist, or Video Editor/Marketeer)

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota? (Moderators only)
I understand and agree to maintain the Activity Quota.

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position
I have previously moderated multiple Twitch Streams and hope to learn about moderating from this position.

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on our Servers (you can give a rough estimate if you don't know)
Mid-October 2017
(HH:MM:SS): 323:17:16

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community
I would be helpful and friendly addition to the server. I would be able to help newcomers while also keeping the community alive by interacting with regulars. I am also not very opinionated and will be unbiased in almost every situation. Also as friendly as I am I can also be punishing if necessary. I will not be too lenient to trolls as I am a no nonsense person and are very professional when need be.

Extra Information or Comments
I just want to say i love this community. it is, no exaggeration, the best server i have been on while on Gmod. It has quadrupled my playtime on Gmod and has more than doubled my friends list. I want to help this community grow even more and want to make it more of a warm and welcoming place than it already is. (As hard as that might be). Thank you for taking the time to read my application and I hope you take me into consideration for your staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back