Accepted Jimtheknight's Application 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimtheKnight

Donator
Steam Username
Jimtheknight

Current Age

Timezone (Use this website if you don't know)
Central Timezone

Time Ranges Typically on the Server in a Day (Eastern Time)
Veries each day. I would say mainly late at night to the early am's.

Position Applying For (Moderator, Programmer, Modeler, Mapper, Graphics Artist, or Video Editor/Marketeer)

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota? (Moderators only)
Yes I understand and agree and I will continue to log on everyday when available. The last month I moved so I was unable to log in that often but my schedule is back to normal so I should be on at some time everyday now.

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position
As far as moderator just on a few twitch streams. Also currently going to school for video game programming. I have some experience with html and adobe programs of programming so far just in my first year of college for it. Also have some Photoshop and unity experience. Also have 12 plus years of working retail so I know a lot about customer service and how to try to make everyone happy.

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on Servers (you can give a rough estimate if you don't know)
I joined a few months back and donated, and I took a break due to personal reasons but am able to join almost everyday now. I have 475 hours of playtime currently, but I plan on increasing that number in the year by a great amount.

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community
I will improve the community just by continuing to try to improve members lives and trying to make everyone happy. I took on the title yuki theater counseIor because I want to be there to talk and cheer up anyone who just needs someone to talk to. would improve the studio by making sure quality content is always being played. Also I will talk to visitors and members. As well as trying to play variety of video's in the theater. I believe the community is very strong right now I am impressed by how well the dev team has done so far, and I am looking forward to seeing how much it will grow in the upcoming years.

I started a month back to do marathons every night which I made a lot of friends and help yukitheater by having people show up to watch. Due to me moving I had to stop doing them but, I would like to start the marathons up again sometime soon.

Extra Information or Comments
I will enjoy yuki theater and the friendships I have received just from meeting people and talking to them. I have always been a fan of anime for the majority of my life I started watching with shows like outlaw star, cowboy bebop, and trigun. I have watched anime from many different genres and some of my favorites off the top of my head is... Is this a zombie, Danganronpa, shakugan no shana, puella magi modaka magica, and many more. When you see me at the theater feel free to talk to me about anime :) Thank you for your consideration.
JimtheKnight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back