Denied Appeal for Kolonel Korpus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steam Username: Kolonel Korpus

Length of Ban: Permanent

Staff Member that banned you: Hugbeez

Ban Reason: Ear rape + other bans

Why You Should Be Unbanned: I was banned three months ago for a video that was considered ear rape. It had a part with distorted screaming that I didn't think would be ear rape because it wasn't especially loud. Iirc it was removed by a moderator before it could be played. I admit that most of the other times I was banned, the last one being a couple months before this, I was intentionally minging and queuing blatant ear rape/shocking stuff, but I had no malintent in this situation. I would like to be unbanned because I do not plan on minging on this server or otherwise breaking rules, and I have enjoyed going on this server for almost two years now.

Hi, I will be handling your ban appeal.

After reviewing your past offenses I see that you've had 4 previous bans which resulted in your current permanent ban. The fact the last 3 bans occurred within the first 6 months of this year alone shows me that you have a problem reading and following the rules that are in place. As such, I feel that you have not had enough time between your last ban and now to truly reflect upon your actions so I will regretfully be declining your appeal.

Our minimum time between appeals is 3 months, however your chances of being appealed at that time are extremely low due to your poor behavior. I implore you wait longer than 3 months before appealing again. Thank you.

/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back