Not open for further replies.

ıllтнe вlacĸ dogllı

Donator
Steam Username
ıllтнe вlacĸ dogllı

Current Age

Timezone
Central Standard Time United States

Time Ranges Typically on the Server in a Day (Eastern Time)
7:00PM-12:00PM (6PM-11PM CST)

Position Applying For (Moderator, Programmer, Modeler, Mapper, Graphics Artist, or Video Editor/Marketeer)

Understand and Agree to Maintain Activity Quota? (Moderators only)
I understand and agree to maintain activity Quota.

Past Experience/Creations Applicable to Position
I was a head developer. I would love to add moderating to my experience.

Community Join Date and Total Playtime on Servers (you can give a rough estimate if you don't know)
Sometime in 2015? I wish I remember when I got on exactly, but my total playtime is 132 hours.

How You Would Improve the Studio or Community
I see nothing that needs improving yet, I'll let you guys know if I find something. I know what I must do as a moderator, and preform in a professional manner when necessary. Although I would know when it's appropiate to have fun of course.

Extra Information or Comments
I have befriended a decent amount of moderators, people in general, Hugbeez, Pants, countless other mods, devs, etc.. Pants does not talk too much though, I still talk to them. I was gone for 7-8 months, because my laptop was broken, when I came back, Hugbeez and Pants threw a little celebration for my return in the blue bathroom, with music and what not. I am attached to this server, it made memories for me.

Last edited:
Hello there!

The staff has reviewed your application and voted to Deny it.
Reasons cited by staff members: Not recently active on the server/lack of activity in general.

Should you wish to apply again in the future, we ask you to please review the reasons above and fix them before doing so. Better luck next time!

/denied
/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back