Staff Abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jumping121

Time: 12:30 AM GMT

Me and my couple were watching a movie together on the server in a private theater using 9Anime when all of a sudden she dies and we are like "Wtf..." and by the time she comes back THE FUCKING MOVIE RESTARTED FROM BEGINNING! Thanks for the staff abuse, I know you're just goofing around but you're staff you have to watch what you're doing when you slay someone. I would've been okay if you just stayed and gave me a refund on the credits I had lost for the time you took away to get the movie back. Nope, you had to be a coward and leave the server, now I want all my credits back for 2 hours work of private theater as I will no longer be paying for it again to watch this movie.

I didn't appraciate the LMAO and then don't answer my question then immediately leave the server.... that was so fucking rude man don't slay then run away...

Not much, but I want you to repay me the 600 credits back for a private theater.

Fucking_bullshit.png

I would like you to personally apologize to my couple, for slaying her and then say "Sorry Nekoru lmao" I can take a joke, all I wanted you to do was explain why you cannot use the commands right?

I've been repayed by Mikenikes for the credits that I have lost on the server as you weren't the current staff online at the time I came back online. You can lock this thread now, thank you for your apology to my couple for doing that! Wouldn't of been so mad if you didn't go offline at the time it happened as I was just about to ask for my credits back for the theater that's all. Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back