May 18, 2016

WinterPhoenix

Founder
Staff member
Founder/Lead Developer
One of largest updates ever! Please don't forget to report any bugs!
  • Added 25 New Playermodels (the Full List can be found here)
  • Fixed/Updated Doctor Who, Mega Man Zero, Black Rock Shooter, Mikoto Misaka, Zero Suit Samus, Yoko Littner, and Pokemon Trainer Playermodels
  • Added 15 New Popcorn Kernels
  • Added 6 New Achievements
  • Added Dailymotion, Dailymotion Live, and Hitbox.tv Support
  • Added /lay, /meditate, /headbang, and /sit ("Static/Extended Taunts") Chat Commands
  • Added Lobby and Shop Ambience System (you can disable it in F4 if you hate it, but we think you'll love it)
  • Added proper ambience to Vending Machines and Fireplace
  • Added Palm Tree Hat
  • Added NPCs for the Shop (F4's button is still there)
  • Added Palm Trees all around the Map
  • Added View Offset and Hull adjustments for Chibi Miku, Papercraft Miku, Splatoon Inklings, Mario, and Luigi (basically fixes your size/height with short playermodels)
  • Replaced the Credits Leaderboard with a YukiTheater Level Leaderboard
  • Added Total Playtime, Videos Requested/Watched, and Credits accross all Player Accounts to Community Stats board
  • Added AFK Autokick System which will kick players that are AFK when the Server is Full
  • Imported improved Autoban System from Inspiration
  • Changed our Motto from "GMod's Only Anime Theater" to "GMod's Anime Theater" (as in THEE Anime Theater)
  • Added Beach Balls to the Pool Theater
  • Added a proper Crosshair so players can interact with things easier
  • Removed 25 Unused/Unpopular Playermodels
  • Added Item Removal Refund System (for when an item is permanently removed from server content)
  • Fixed Auditoriums not kicking everyone out when Whitelist Mode is turned on (for real this time)
  • Added a Progress Bar for YukiTheater Levels to the HUD
  • Optimized Player Name Drawing and improved its appearance
  • Optimized Hat Drawing
  • Improved Autorejoin System
  • Optimized Slot Machines
  • Optimized Chess/Checkers
  • Heavily optimized Radio Music Visualizers
  • Improved Scoreboard and HUD Announcement Animations with Low FPS
  • Disabled querying the Donation DB upon player joining (added a ton of lag)
  • Optimized PlayerCanHearPlayersVoice serverside
  • Got rid of a bunch of unneeded LuaData module code (Serverside optimization)
  • Optimized AFK Check Timer serverside
  • Converted all usermessage code to use the net message system (Optimization)
  • Optimized backend Player Muting logic
  • Optimized IsFullyInit system
  • Optimized some HUD stuff
  • Fixed Kiss Services probably 6 times (everything works except for KissAsian atm)
  • Disabled Livestream Support, as it appears their API has stopped working
  • Fixed Zombies not being able to damage players
  • Added an extremely cool Music Visualizer with lasers to the Basstest Entity
  • Fixed the Spawn Sound being awful
  • Added Trump to Drumpf Easter Egg
  • Fixed Window Shopper and I Get Around achievements not reporting correct progress
  • Fixed NULL Players sometimes not getting removed from Auditoriums' Player Lists, causing them to get stuck indefinitely
  • Fixed Kiss Service Videos not obeying the 5 Minute Cooldown
  • Updated Donation Board Info to actually be accurate
  • Fixed players not being marked AFK if they never move
  • Reimplemented Blacklist System to be a lot more compatible with video services
  • Weapon Colors are now automatically set to players' rank colors upon spawning (for later use)
  • Fixed arms being drawn in the CL_Legs module when the player is holding a Katana
  • Updated Hero Statue Pedestal Texture
  • Limited Credits Trading to 10K/Day/Sender due to players using the system to exploit Achievements
  • Re-added "Loading..." text for auditorium screens that are loading
  • Fixed the Playermodel Inventory Menu always resetting the player's model even if it didn't need to
  • Adjusted Snowball collide effect scale
  • Temporarily disabled custom console.* hooks in TheaterHTML as they were breaking Dailymotion support
  • Fixed Lobby Music Player's default stream link (Artimage's Dimension)
  • Attempted to Fix /rave (SA+ command) not always working
  • Updated YukiTheater's Social Network Logos
  • Added a Max Distance of 1600 Units for when talking players will show up in the Voice Chat notifier
  • Reimplemented Video Link Copy System so it's cleaner and works much more often
  • Fixed Radio Entities sometimes stopping their music at random
  • Added /skip and /shop responses to YukiBot
  • Added commas to displaying Credits and YukiTheater Level
  • Added Last Week of Playtime to F4>Player Stats button
  • Fixed Kazotsky/Static Taunts not resetting Bone Position/Angle after exiting the animation
Enjoy your Summer! <3

I love the changes Muffinz made to the place. With all the palm trees everywhere, it feels like I'm back in California. Will there be any future work with the new emotes? They're looking good so far but some tweaks in the arms and hands could be made. I might be able to help out with that if it's fine with you guys.

I love the changes Muffinz made to the place. With all the palm trees everywhere, it feels like I'm back in California. Will there be any future work with the new emotes? They're looking good so far but some tweaks in the arms and hands could be made. I might be able to help out with that if it's fine with you guys.
Winter added the palm trees. The map is unchanged. The new emotes are code-based.

Winter added the palm trees. The map is unchanged. The new emotes are code-based.
Thanks for the info. Code-based positioning actually sounds more tedious than simply moving joints around and eyeing for a good the form like in Maya.

With that in mind, Winter, I look forward to what else you'll come out with in the future. :)

Thanks for the info. Code-based positioning actually sounds more tedious than simply moving joints around and eyeing for a good the form like in Maya.

With that in mind, Winter, I look forward to what else you'll come out with in the future. :)

Code based positioning saves us from having to compile however many playermodels we have now with custom animations. That would be truly tedious.

Back