YouTube Red

Kawaii Believe It

Donator
Kinda reminds me of Brazzers. Watch paid content when you can get it free from other users.

Kidding, but do you think it is worth its buck and do you think YouTube is just in it for the money now?

Let the..
Reaction
Begin

YouTube Red's existence has directly led to videos being locked by region or, in some cases, removed without valid reasoning.
I don't support anything of this nature, it's not right. Many channels with content I used to enjoy now cannot be viewed from my region.

Thanks, YouTube Red.

YouTube Red's existence has directly led to videos being locked by region or, in some cases, removed without valid reasoning.
I don't support anything of this nature, it's not right. Many channels with content I used to enjoy now cannot be viewed from my region.

Thanks, YouTube Red.
JEEZ, then fuck it. I knew YouTube has been heading downhill. So much has changed since 2009. I used to be a big fan around 2004-2008..

Thanks, YouTube Red.

-Attack on Titan music-

That day. The day that Google took over YouTube (and changed the god d*mn layout).

On another note, perhaps.. Copyright Law + Internet = Possible Black Mesa incident ? (Resonance Cascade failure)

Back