What Games Are You Hyped For In 2016?

Naruto STORM 4 coming out next month.
WWE 2K16 if it gets a PC port... still waiting on news on that one.
Anything Pokemon related that comes out this year.

I haven't really been paying attention to the new games coming out this year, but I am hyped for Tom Clancy's The Division.

Let's see...
Pokemon Go!

The new Legend of Zelda
I gave up on waiting for The Last Guardian, maybe if it doesn't get pushed back again :p
Also stopped waiting for Half-Life 2: Episode 2 Part 2 Section 1 Sub Category 1-20
No Man Sky looks awesome too

Really hyped up for Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 since I've never played a Naruto game before, but I'm also excited for No Man's Sky and Final Fantasy XV.

I'm hoping they announce Red Dead Redemption 2, or whatever it'll be called. I'll be motivated enough to get one of the new consoles then.

Also, aren't they releasing remakes of Pokemon Red, Blue, and Yellow for the 3DS this year? Might be for Japan only to begin with though, I forget.

*shrugs*

Also, aren't they releasing remakes of Pokemon Red, Blue, and Yellow for the 3DS this year? Might be for Japan only to begin with though, I forget.

Yeah they're releasing 3DS with the original box art as faceplates and they come preinstalled with that corresponding game. They also will be selling colored see through 2DS. With those and the re-release of the original cards again, I'm hyped af

Too Many Games, still over-hyped from games that came out last year and not having a console, decent computer or money to play these games.

But I guess ill Say Blade and Soul and Black Desert for the hell of it.

Not exactly remakes, just releasing them on Virtual Console with wireless trading support for 3DS.

Back