Identified Golf > Winter > Hole 15 Glitch

generalschrimpf

Donator
As you may know, there's a rotating platform on this hole where the final hole is. Well, if you hit the edge of the spinning platform, you will NOT be able to shoot whatsoever. I'm guessing if you're alone you'll have to restart the server altogether [unless you can quit but idk how].

This needs to be fixed...

Resetting ball position immediately when this happens can be used as a workaround for this (sometimes), but it's not ideal. This and the other bug on that same hole that makes you fall through the spinning platform if more than one ball is on it are both known bugs we'll fix once we have the time to do so.

Resetting ball position immediately when this happens can be used as a workaround for this (sometimes), but it's not ideal. This and the other bug on that same hole that makes you fall through the spinning platform if more than one ball is on it are both known bugs we'll fix once we have the time to do so.
I had hit reset ball but it wouldn't let me whatsoever. But thanks for the reply. :)

I would like to say the same thing happened to me on the same hole (Hole 15) in the Frosty course and would not let me reset the ball at any given time. Also, there is an area on the top-right quadrant of the spinning platform going toward the flag from the starting point, that my ball rolled over and was given the "out of bounds" text.

Back