Moonlight is shining!

Ocean Moonlight

Donator
Hey all, I'm Ocean Moonlight.

This is a pretty delayed introduction as most of you already know me but so you all get to know a little more about me:

Hobbies: Wing Chun kung fu, archery, motorsport marshalling, playing guitar and bass while learning piano, origami, watching anime and movies and of course spending lots of time with you lovely people. I also like to travel and have started to learn C# and Unity development.

Favourite Music: I don't have a specific genre that i like the most, as it is all mood dependent, but you will most likely find me listening to trance, metal or ambient music.

Favourite Anime: Right now my favourite is Sousei no Onmyouji (Twin Star Exorcists) i'm open to other recommendations ^.^

If anyone wants to know anything else, feel free to ask! Just keep it non-personal ;)

See you on the server!

Hey, no worries. My stuff is rather cheap too, but it doesn't stop me from making music :)
I play a Squier Strat and a Yamaha RBX-170.

Up to you. I was just curious. I write and release music online so I'm always curious what others do when I stumble across other people who play.

Back