Discord Ban Reasoning

Kawaii Believe It

Donator
Hey,
I have been kicked 3 times without any reason. The box just says disconnected. Is there anyway we can modify that so it can give a reason of diconnection.

While I don't have any details on who, or why you where kicked from our Discord server, the feature your asking for simply does not exist as of yet in the current client. Feel free to go to Discord's "Dream Land" and suggest it as a feature. We'd love to have better tools on Discord, but as it stands right now it's out of our hands.

While I don't have any details on who, or why you where kicked from our Discord server, the feature your asking for simply does not exist as of yet in the current client. Feel free to go to Discord's "Dream Land" and suggest it as a feature. We'd love to have better tools on Discord, but as it stands right now it's out of our hands.
https://feedback.discordapp.com/for...anlist-next-to-the-name-of-banned-user-add-th

Turns out someone posted something related. Guess all we can do is hope and pray that they release it as an addon.

Back